Friday, October 3, 2008

Life-Giving!

Don't you love hanging around someone who builds you up and is encouraging? Daren Lindley is one such person. When I am around him, I can't help but feel blessed. I got out to KingsWay A/G last Saturday evening. Daren was speaking there, and is also helping them publish a new book. His publishing company comes into a church and unearths stories of people who have been changed by the power of Jesus. They then write these stories in a masterful, compelling manner, and publish them professionally. The church then has this resource to use as a tool to share the good news. What an incredible resource for the community and church.

Daren talked about being a life giving person. I was challenged to consider how I could be a blessing to people and allow God's grace to flow through me to others. It's a lot better than being judgmental!

No comments: